Harbour Voices presents: Songs of the Sea
Harbour Voices, a twenty-strong group of men and women, bring you a heart-warming celebration of the sea with their performance of traditional shanties and original songs recounting tales of our Dorset coast past and present.
Join in the rousing choruses, hear stories of sailors and whalers, boat-builders and fisher-wives, and glimpse moments in the lives of those who risked all to make their living from the sea. Prepare to be moved, amused, intrigued and inspired by this unusual show, featuring vocal harmonies to make your heart soar, and songs that speak of our vital connection to the sea.
LIST SHOW PERFORMANCES//
SEE SONGS OF THE SEA
AT THE FOLLOWING VENUES THIS SEASON:
• Friday 3rd February 2017 at 7:30pm
• Community Hall, Litton Cheney
• Sunday 5th February 2017 at 7:30pm
• Royal Manor Theatre, Portland
• Saturday 11th February 2017 at 7:30pm
• Memorial Hall, Sturminster Marshall
Tickets £8, £6 u18s