Request for a boat loan
Members are able to borrow club boat (wooden or GRP) for an identified event providing that:
- the borrowing member is able to make their own team selection from within the club membership
- an experienced cox needs to be in charge of the boat (agreed with Coxing coordinator, Kerry Maguire)
- someone from the ‘team’/tower or cox needs to know how to load and secure a gig correctly
- a request needs to be made to the Bosun (Toby Newson), who will know what call there is on boats and the Chair (Heather Prior)
- the tower must be a full member of LRGC
See the attached form for full details and to request.